The mission of the Identification Unit is to provide timely and high quality examinations in the area of friction ridge analysis and comparisons of latent prints; Reports findings and provides expert testimony relating to these examinations in legal proceedings.
- Fingerprinting services will be available to the public Monday through Friday from 0800 – 1630 hours.
- The costs of these services are as follows:
- $10 if you bring your fingerprint cards (2/person.)
- $20 if you need to purchase fingerprint cards from our office.
- Additional cards, in sets of two, can be purchased for $10/set at the time of service rendered.
Please bring an acceptable form of identification, a valid government issued photo ID and it cannot be expired in order to receive fingerprinting service.
Any fingerprints needed for immigration services, should be handled at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Office.